"An inquest into the death of W. J. Cuthbertson, a returned soldier, who was found dead in a lavatory in Customs Street West on Thursday afternoon, was held by the coroner, Mr. J. E. Wilson, S.M., yesterday afternoon. The finding of the coroner was that death was due to shock, caused by swallowing corrosive poison, self-administered, while under the influence of intoxicating liquor.
[New Zealand Herald, Volume LVII, Issue 17453, 24 April 1920, Page 6]
There are no public contributions written for this casualty
Text in italics supplied by Cenotaph Online, Auckland War Memorial Museum